Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 January 2011

The sound of the universe

Yo, Tim / DRX / D.Rex / Dark Raven X here. I'm the composer for the fan series, and it is SO HARD, let me tell ya. I'm an amateur guitarist, and before the DWFS started, I had only just started toying around with music production software. It was a pretty good experience; forcing myself to learn 2000 new things to help out a bunch of people I've never met make a fan project - something else I have never done before.

When productions slowed down, I quit (as I had just started some intense Uni work) but now it's a new year, I think we're all feeling more energized, and it's about time I started writing more music for this thing! >:3
On the rare occasion you hear music in the series, it'll probably have come from my keyboard. Even the main theme, I Am The Doctor / Every Star Every Planet is an original recording (though it's as close to the real thing as I could get at the time)

If you haven't heard any yet, check out our version of This Is Gallifrey (with the Eleventh Doctor's theme sneakily stuck in there. >:3)


New stuff heading to the channel near you soon! 

Tim [DRX] ~ "Vale vale vale vale vale decem..."







No comments:

Post a Comment