Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Good day to you, pitiful humans.

My name is Hitchhiker, and I am proudly the only member of this production team to have a name that cannot be found on any baby names site. I do a few random things here and there. My most immediately noticeable role is that of the Doctor, using my almost-Matt-Smith voice. Apart from that, I've written 2 stories (4 episodes), The "Lock and Key" 2 parter and the one about Arthur Conan Doyle (though that may be reserved for a later series now). I also did a bit of concept art, namely the portrait of Alicia. I am mostly known around the place as the guy who writes stories quickly and gets really lazy about recording lines. I am a 17 year old, just out of High School in Australia, going into games programming in Uni. This is my first interesting production of any kind.

Anyway, I am really hoping all you guys love this series, as we have put a lot of work into it (If only we knew earlier how long it takes to edit audio together!).


Uh... Geez, sorry guys. I have no jokes. I was born without wit. I'll just leave now, seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment