Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Ahoy Shipmates

Hello, Dan here. I write stuff...

Oh you want more than that. H'okay, I'm a 19 year old University student studying the awesome power of Particle Physics AND Cosmology. Which makes me perfect to write for an internet based fan run audio series. I wrote Episode 4 entitled Warriors of Valhalla. You'll notice it as the stand out episode. It'll stand out because it's really bad. 
If Gayle/Jeff are the Doctor, Tom is the Master then I am Kamelion; I pop in once or twice then am never brought up again. Along with writing I shall also be popping up in the voice department once or twice. You'll recognise the thick Geordie accent.

In the past I wrote/animated/voiced a youtube 'comedy' spoof of Doctor Who. It wasn't very good. I'm still in the process of reviving it. I'm at the 'thinking about it/bemoaning the lack of capable equipment' stage. So all in all stay in school,  Eat your greens and you'll grow up big and strong

The-Dan
BBC News
Back to the studio

No comments:

Post a Comment