Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 January 2011

The Narrator of Time

Hai all, LuigiEspadachin here (Or Tom in real life), I play the narrator of the Fan Series.  I'm that plonker that sets the scene and performs epic readings. Oh, and I wrote a script.

Seriously though, I'm probably the second oldest of the group, 20 years old.  If Jeff and Gayle are the Doctor, then I'm the Master. Cropping up and causing havoc, nyeheheheheheh. >3  I'm in my final year at Uni, so progress has been slow on my end, but like the others, Christmas has given me that fresh energization (if that's even a word..) to get to it.

We hope to get ourselves in gear and deliver you an awesomesauce Fan Series, and may the TARDIS be with you in the New Year. I'd better end this before I get sued for ripping off Star Wars jokes.

-Luigi
Narrator
Trouble Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment